Bank account for provision of collateral
Collateral can be posted as cash to the following bank account:
Bank Luminor Bank AB
Bank code 21400
Account No. LT30 2140 0300 0349 5472
Payment details Collateral
Form of collateral
Collateral can be posted as:
- cash transferred to the Operator’s bank account, indicated above, or
- an on-demand guarantee. On-demand guarantee must be valid for the entire contract’s period and 75 days afterwards. On-demand guarantee must be issued by a bank registered in European Economic Area, which itself or the bank group to which the bank belongs has at least BB- long-term credit rating granted by Fitch Ratings, Standard and Poor‘s or Moody‘s.
Amount of collateral
Current Week contracts:
For the current week (W) contracts participants shall provide collateral before placing trading orders in the trading system. Collateral size equal to 15% of the total orders value of the contracts (A category participants – 5 %).
For upcoming contracts – weekly (W), monthly (M), quarterly (Q), half-yearly (H). Participants shall provide following collaterals:
- Order collateral – 5% of the value of the order. This collateral shall be provided before placing orders.
- Contract collaterals:
Contract collateral needs to be set if the participant successfully concluded contract. Collateral needs to provided until the end of the last business day of the auction week.
Contract collaterals size
- 10 % of the value of the order for weekly (W) contracts;
- 5 % of the value of the order for monthly (M) and quarterly (Q).
Contract collaterals not applicable for:
- half-year (H) contracts;
- A category participants.
Full collateral size table:
In the table the collateral size set – order collateral+contract collateral
Repayment of collateral
Participants may request the Operator to return unused collateral at any time. The request may be submitted via electronic trading system.
For biomass trade in ports
- 0 % order collateral. No collateral shall be provided before placing orders.
- 10 % contract collaterals. Collateral needs to provided until the end of the last business day of the auction week.
- There is additional payment conditions:
For FOB contracts – not later than by the start of the Laytime additional collaterals of 90 % of the value of the contract must be paid;
For CIF contracts – Not later than one week before the start of the Laydays additional collaterals of 60 % of the value of the contract must be paid.