InformationBiomass trading system
Wood Chips SpotEUR / MWh
Timber SpotEur / solid m3
- 37801+Completed contracts
- Price transparency. The price of transactions on the Biomass Exchange is set by market participants themselves, so our customers can always be sure that they’re buying or selling biomass at the best market price. In addition, Baltpool indexes transaction prices using its own proprietary SPOT price index.
- Easy market entry and the opportunity to discover new trading partners. The Biomass Exchange is open to all biomass market participants, regardless of their size or other indicators. Baltpool’s trading system is a quick and convenient way to enter the market and find new suppliers.
- Expansion of transaction geography. The trading system of the Biomass Exchange has no geographical limitations, so participants can easily expand the geography of their trading transactions.
- Transaction security guarantee. Baltpool participants can be assured of the smooth transaction execution and delivery of their biomass. The Biomass Exchange has integrated system of participant reliability and transaction security to ensure the success of transaction.
- The right market perception and competitiveness. As an independent trading platform open to all market players, Baltpool ensures the transparency and sustainable development of the biomass market. This makes the Biomass Exchange the best way to test your potential in the market.