New version of Conditions of trade in biomass products
From 22nd February 2021, amendments to the Conditions of trade in biomass products (hereafter – ‘Trade Conditions’) shall enter into force:
- Start of biomass trade with ships. Trading will be conducted under the same conditions as the Incoterms 2020 FOB and CIF. It should be noted that biomass can also be traded under the Incoterms 2020 FAS conditions in standard biofuels trading (Annex 7 of Trade Conditions).
- A new product is included in trading – recycled wood (Annex 4 of Trade Conditions).
- Changes are made to the code principles used to describe delivery periods:
- The near delivery period year number will be included. For example, M03-2021, etc.;
- Half-year contracts will be named according to the delivery season: SUM-2021 means summer season of 2021; WIN-2021 – winter season of 2021
International Biofuel Exchange
2022 09 22Baltpool adds factoring to its range of services to speed up payments for biomass
2022 09 20Preparation for the heating season is going faster than last year: Lithuanian cities have already purchased a quarter of the required amount of biomass
2022 08 04Baltpool international biomass exchange boosts its sustainability credentials with two new certifications