Please be informed that by the order No. IS-190026 of 21 May 2019 issued by the CEO of BALTPOOL UAB, the following documents enter into force from 4 June 2019 (inclusive):
- Revised Conditions of Trade in Biomass Products,
- Revised Typical Conditions of Supply of Biomass
- Revised Standart Provision of Contract of Purchase and Sales of Fuel
BALTPOOL UAB, the operator of the biomass exchange, considering the biomass market development trends towards sustainability of biomass, as well as assessing the demand expressed by the participants for trade also in certified biomass products on the exchange, from 4 June 2019, is introducing the most popular biomass certificates currently used on the market:
- FSC, including FSC Controlled Wood, for chipped wood and wood pellet products;
- ENplus – for wood pellet products.
New versions of the exchange documents are available here: