Biomass and heat trade statistics November of 2021
- The value of the BWCS (Baltpool Wood Chips SPOT) LT index has reached 22.85 EUR/MWh. Compared to its value in October, the index has decreased by -1%, and compared to the results of the same period last year, the value of the index has increased by 164%.
- Compared to the results of October, the total amount of delivered biomass has increased by 18% to 594,760 MWh (37% of the amount was delivered under long-term contracts). Compared to the same period last year, the amount of delivered biomass has increased by 1%.
- The current average supply price for the 2021-2022 heating season is 20.50 EUR/MWh. Compared to the heating seasons of 2020-2021, biomass supply price has increased by 90%.
- In November, the prices of contracts concluded in Latvia reached 18.90 EUR/MWh.
- The heat auction of November was cancelled due to changes in the description of procedure and conditions for producing and/or purchasing heat.